The Mansion is a state-owned property managed by the Daly Mansion Preservation Trust in partnership with The University of Montana.
Envision the wedding of your dreams at the Daly Mansion. The gorgeous, sloping lawns and swales with leafy canopies above will enchant your guests and set the scene for perfect photography and video.
A Wedding at The Mansion Includes
Ceremony and Reception:
- Grounds rental includes 40x100 tent, electrical power, restrooms and parking
- Includes tent as weather back-up
Included in both:
- 290 white chairs
- 12 8ft tables
- 12 6ft round tables
- Wedding party ready rooms
- Two hour rehearsal the day before between the hours of 10 A.M. and 5 P.M.
- Time for set-up the prior day and take-down the following day
House self-guided tours are offered for one hour after the ceremony for a small fee. Must be after 3:30.
For More Information and Rates: Contact Suzanne at 406-363-6004 ext. 2# or firstname.lastname@example.org