The Daly Mansion Runs on
Donations and Volunteers
With over 40 acres of romantic, historic and beautiful locations for your ceremony and reception to celebrate your special occasion.
This home is your home
Although the state of Montana owns the Daly Mansion and the University of Montana was charged with administrative oversight, neither provides day-to-day operational funding.
Therefore, since 1986, the Daly Mansion Preservation Trust stepped up to raise the necessary funds to keep the Daly Mansion open for all to enjoy, preserving this special historic Montana gem for our present and future generations.
What kind of legacy to you want to leave?
You can make a donation in any amount by clicking on the Donate button below:
(NOTE: You do not need to have a Paypal account to make a donation.)
Daly Mansion Volunteers
Without our wonderful volunteers, the Daly Mansion could not function. Volunteers are key in helping us raise funds to both preserve the Mansion and also to make it available to the public.
Being a volunteer
- Tour guide – conducting guided tours during the summer and early fall. In depth training is provided.
- Gift shop staff – ticket and gift shop sales.
- History research.
- Working at Mansion events throughout the year.
- Grounds & house maintenance help.
- Other skills, such as marketing, fundraising, social media.